Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Never Have I Ever...

Ok so this post is inspired by my friend Jacob who just posted his first post in his blog "Scribblings of a Hopeless Romantic". Firsts are a fun subject to talk about. First kiss, first time on stage, first time that you remember being in Disney, first best friend etc.
I think my favorite first is the first time I remember being in Disney. I've been going to Disney once about every two years since I was nine months old, I'm nineteen now, you do the math. My first memory of Disney is being at a character breakfast and Pluto decided it would be a good idea to try and swallow my head, but of course that didn't work.
Another favorite first of mine is my first Doctor, Doctor Who that is. (I told you I had an obsession) My first Doctor was the amazing Matt Smith. I guess there is no way to elaborate other than to say how amazing he is...
My first kiss was not like I wanted it to be. It was kind of sweet because he asked me if he could kiss me, but he was a sloppy kisser and he tasted of nachos. I couldn't eat nachos for months after that. I do have to say that my best first kiss with a certain guy was wonderful. We were in Disney with our choir our Senior year of HS. He had asked me out on the plane there by coloring me a picture of Beauty and the Beast and writing "If you be my Beauty I'll be your Beast" on the top of it. He waited the entire week that we were there to kiss me. The kiss happened on the side of Cinderella castle while fireworks were going off at midnight on New Years. Pretty Picture Perfect huh?
The most recent first is going to a drive in movie. I don't have any near where I live and while I was visiting some friends in Indiana they took me to one. Not only was it my first time at a drive in, but we were seeing the midnight premier of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2. I'm honestly glad we were at a drive in too, because had we been at a regular theater we would have been kicked out due to the fact that we kept cracking jokes and we were obnoxious and laughing loudly.
So I leave you with my firsts.

1 comment:

  1. Oo! Oo! The last one is so mine :P Haha. I took one of your firsts!

    ReplyDelete