Monday, August 22, 2011

Disney and Bazinga!

So I am officially going to apply to do the Disney College Program in Florida! I would be spending a year in Florida, in Disney, working there! How AMAZING is that?!?!?!?!?! There is a possibility that I could be apart of the performances in Disney or working in one of the shops! Heck, even if I end up cleaning toilets it will be an amazing experience! Disney is a very big part of my life. My family and I go to Disney about every other year. Suffice to say we love Disney, A LOT!!

So I've decided to add an obsession to the end of every blog so this one is the fifth or sixth...ok now i have to check...................ok so its #4... that is if I counted it right...
Obsession #4 (I think)
BIG BANG THEORY! I have a love of a TV show Called Big Bang Theory which is about four scientists at a college, One of which is EXTREAMLY awkward and stubborn and set in his ways. Watching the antics of Howard, Leonard, Sheldon, and Rajh is one of the most entertaining things in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment