Friday, August 12, 2011

The Missing Puzzle

Ever feel like you don't belong, like you were meant to be somewhere else? I feel that all the time. "Life's not about fitting in, it's about standing out" but what is standing out if you have no one to share your life with?I never knew where I fit in, and who i could share that standing out with. I have wonderful friends and family where I am but my puzzle piece never really fit in any place I was, until recently. I went to visit my best friend Lain in Indiana for a week a few weeks ago, and I can say with confidence that I feel like I found where I fit. I wish I was still there with Lain and my newly found friends, stargazing at Pride Rock, being obnoxious at the drive-in, yelling at someone for walking two hours in the dark late at night, getting ice cream, renting movies, playing Harry Potter Lego, and maybe even one day Wagon Surfing! (yes, you read correctly, Wagon Surfing.) Sometimes I feel as if life would be easier if I could move there and be apart of this puzzle that my puzzle piece seems to fit into, but like they say, "If life were easy, it'd be a slut," and life is sooooo not a slut. I miss my puzzle in Indiana, but I know that being away from them makes anytime I get to see them so much better. So, for now i remain in Illinois trying to find a puzzle here that might be as great a fit as the one in IN, but even if I don't I know that I did find a puzzle, and I'm not alone.

2 comments:

  1. awww!!! :D
    love ya girlly!! :) and i know that feeling of amazement from seeing someone for a while. i moved. lol
    <3 hang in there!! <3

    ReplyDelete