Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm a what?

So I've officially started my Sophomore year of college, that's really weird for me. I finally adjusted to the fact that I'm in college and now i'm a sophomore? What is this? Well despite my non believing I'm a sophomore I've had a pretty damn good week so far. On Monday I had one class and it was Acting 1. My teacher is from the south with  of course a southern accent and she is friggin hilarious! It's nice to have a teacher with the same sense of humor as me. On our first day we got up close and personal with our classmates as we made letters with our bodies. Today we practiced different kinds of walks and learned how to breath correctly.
Now, my Psyc class is just as awesome. My teacher, whenever a student walked in late, pretended that the student walked into the wrong class before telling them they were in the right room. he cracked a lot of jokes and made fun of himself a little. I spose that is what will make the class more fun then a regular Psyc class.
Today I also went to the JC Players, which is the theater group on campus, and I got a tour of the theater department, and what was I most excited about? I got to walk on the catwalk! Even though i am afraid of heights I got up on the catwalk and looked at the stage from above, and it was fun! After the tour we all played improv games and NINJA! In which I completely dominated! I think I'm gonna be ok this semester!

Obsesion #5
Accents. I love them. I especially love them when the come from a guy. Over the years I have perfected my British accent due to my love of Harry Potter (an obsession of its own). I started by mimiking Emma Watson and continued from there and now I can say that I think it's pretty good. Recently I've been working on my Irish accent due to Damien Mcginty of The Glee Project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment