Friday, September 16, 2011

Two Women and a Few Weddings...

So, my father has officially left for Europe for the next three months. These next few months are gonna be tough for my Mom and I. My Mom because her husband is gone and they have never been apart for more than two weeks, and me because my Dad and I are really close. I am having trouble imagining life in this house without him and his cheezey sense of humor. I will however have my boyfriend around to pick up the cheezey humor slack that my Dad is leaving, so I won't go completely without it. Still, I miss my Dad, and can't wait for him to be home!

Obsession #9
Wedding Shows
So my Mom got me hooked on watching Say Yes to the Dress. We sit there and crtique the dresses and I beg her to not be too oppinionated when we pick out my dress and then we talk about what kind of dress I want. Now we have also started watching Four Weddings, and discuss again the aspects that we like and what I want at my wedding. Might I add that I'm only 19...

No comments:

Post a Comment