Saturday, September 10, 2011

We Never Come Up With Good Ideas on the Otter!

Ever have that feeling like you've been replaced, or somewhat forgotten? I've been feeling that way a bit. When I first came home in the winter from Indiana I had realized that my "little sister" had replaced me and that weather or not i liked it, I wasn't apart of her life anymore. She had replaced me with a friend and i was no longer a member of the family. Now, I feel more forgotten then replaced. After leaving Indiana and some of my best friends, I kind of feel as if I've been forgotten. I still have a few friends whom i speak to on a regular basis, but there are some that I was so close to, that barely speak to me at all now, and it saddens me, A LOT.  I suppose I really can't help that, I try to keep in touch as much as possible, but the ball is in their court now. I try not to be bitter, or upset with them, but sometimes i just can't help it.

Obsession #8
Marshmallow People....
There is a video on You tube that has plagued my movie group, and well, I'll let it speak for itself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDn2Xp5ctQM

No comments:

Post a Comment