Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Obsession or a Completely Legit Non-creepy Love of Things?

Let's talk about OBSESSIONS! For starters I mentioned one of mine in my last blog, Doctor Who. Now Doctor Who is a completely AMAZING television series from Jolly Old England! The Doctor is a Time Lord who travels around in a TARDIS (time machine) that looks like a police box. The Doctor always has someone traveling with him, and with said person he continues to save the world in different time periods. This show is, if I'm not mistaken, the longest running Sy-Fy series on television. How do they do this you ask, well, a Time Lord doesn't die, they regenerate. When a Time Lord is close to dying the regenerate and get a new body (new face, new personality, etc) except, they have all the same memories. The Doctor never forgets ANYTHING that happens to him. The only way for a Time Lord to die is if they are killed during their regeneration process. There have been eleven Doctors, including the one and only David Tennant, who is by far the best Doctor I've seen, followed closely by the current Doctor Matt Smith.

Obsession #2: Youtubers with British Accents.
Ok I have a love of a certian Youtuber's music, and it just so happens he has a British accent because well he's from England. Eddplant has quickly become my favorite indie artist. I can listen to his music constantly and not get tired of it! I stumbled upon this youtuber because of another youtuber I found because of his love of Doctor Who. See Charlieissocoollike writes Doctor Who music, also known as Trock, or Time Lord Rock, and is in a band devoted to writing and recording Trock. (SEE! I'm not the only one who is obsessed with The Doctor!) After listening to Charlie and Edd, I found two other friends of theirs that caught my eye, Alex Day and Tom Milsom! Both amazing artists as well and share the love of The Doctor!

I shall Leave you with the words of The Doctor, "Bow ties are cool."

2 comments:

  1. Obsession. For sure. And I'll admit the British accents are downright sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Bow ties ARE cool! <3
    And i'm going to be reading this a lot! WHy? Cuz, i said so! :) and it's good! keep writing Allie Elise <3

    ReplyDelete